"What Teachers Make" - a poem by Taylor Mali, illustrated by Zen Pencils
This is one of my favorite poems ever and I had shown a friend the video of Mali performing it, and recently she found this comic of it and shared it with me so I had to share.
(repost, I fixed it so you can actually read it now, yay!)
This is because of those great teachers that we were so fortune to have in our lives.
You know I have a paper/assignment due when my social media activity suddenly surges. Hello cyber communities.
This might be the last Marvel red carpet for you.
Sometimes I just can’t…
- America: Haaa, the new Harry Potter sequel will be filmed here!!!
- England: Haaaaa, we now have Thor 2!
- Canada: They also have Sherlock, Dr Who, Young Dracula, Wolfblood and other stuff. You can't compete.
- America: YOU CAN'T HAVE A SAY IN THIS YOU'RE CANADIAN!!!
- Canada: We have Supernatural, 6teen, Life with Derek, Total drama Island and almost the rest of your childhood cartoons.
- England: I also have better looking guys.
- England: Benedict Cumberbath, Tom Hiddlestone, Daniel Radcliffe, the entire Harry Potter crew- I could go on for days.
- America: I hate you all.
- The world: We barely tolerate your people.
- The United Kingdom: We don't want you guys back.
- America: *Grows mushrooms in a dark corner*
4 a.m.: Finished the first draft of my introduction to my senior thesis. Yay?
The Day of the Doctor - EXTENDED TRAILER
I just can’t… November 23rd really is just too far away.
So I may be late to the party, but I just saw this! Tom Hiddleston dancing (yet again) on “Chatty Man” with Alan Carr.
Want to learn his moves? Here’s a step by step guide!
(does anyone else miss the Sunday Night Project?)
Sooooooooooooo I kind of bought myself a kindle. Totally gave in, but real books are still better!
Apparently I do have a senior year bucket list.
REAL LIFE DISNEY PRINCE TOM HIDDLESTON EXHIBIT
My biology professors are kind of really cool. Yes, another biology professor actually set this up in my boss’s lab office.